Three Bees Shipping offers best quality, high standards, effective cost control and a tailor-made approach for Technical Management of all manner of seagoing vessels and to the needs of different ship owners and operators. Our aim is to be seen as an extension of our client’s own office rather than just another contracted organization managing vessels.
We provide the following for vessels under its technical management:
- Provision of a broad range of technical services throughout a vessel’s lifecycle including new build supervision, inspections, upgrades, repairs and maintenance managed in line with set and agreed operating costs.
- Supplied with all the required and appropriate spare parts and stores required to ensure these standards are reached and that vessels’ maintenance is always up to date.
- Operated in compliance with relevant rules, regulations, codes, guidelines and standards laid down maritime industry organizations, flag authorities and classification societies at all times.
- Supplied via cost-effective, economic and efficient procurement of provisions, stores, consumables and lubricating oils, with access to competitive price agreements and terms with preferred suppliers gained with maximized leverage of scope.
- Reliable in operation, due to the fact that the vessel, and its equipment is maintained to an agreed high standard, including planned and preventive maintenance strategies and cost-effective repair programs.